Your time and your attention are resources that can be managed. Diligence, focus, and deep work are all skills that can be learned.
The best Time Management system is one that empowers you to spend time doing the things you want and need.
The strategies and tactics from this class are jam packed with practical and simple advice you can use right now to get control of your time.
Some of the main themes addressed within the class include:
- How to create a time management system that works.
- How managing your time can empower a spontaneous and open schedule.
- How to get breathing room in your day.
- The importance of valuing relationships over efficiency.
- Using your time to do work that matters and build your business, side project, etc.
- Surviving in a meeting-loving, urgency-centric office culture.
- And so much more…
The class is comprised of 30 audio lessons (5 hours of total audio), and 7 PDF worksheets.
For a full breakdown of the class contents, visit thefocuscourse.com/time